Editing Extension Information
In this tutorial we will show you how to manipulate your extension information within your Man3000. We will show you how to add, edit or delete extension information.
- Go to “Edit” in the top menu, select “Edit Extension Info”
- You will have a few options available – Add, Edit and Delete.
- Once you select “Add”, you will be required to insert the new extension number, as well as choose how many extension numbers you would like to add. Click on “Ok” to finish adding the new extension(s), please ensure you click the “Save” button that is below the “Import” button.
Editing Extension Names
- Once you have added the new extension, you can click in the “Extension Name” field next to the Extension Number, the block will highlight and this is where you can insert a name for the extension. Please ensure you click the “Save” button that is below the “Import” button.
Editing Department Allocation
- Now that you have your extension number and name, go ahead and allocate that extension to their relevant department. If you need to create a new department please take a look at the – “Edit Department Name” tutorial (Link provided below). please ensure you click the “Save” button that is below the “Import” button.