Thank you for booking for the upcoming webinar!
What to do now?
Below are some instructions on how to use the meeting ID and the direct link.
At any time should you have any issues please do not hesitate to phone our support team, we are always willing to assist.
2nd March 2021 Meeting ID and Direct Link
Meeting ID : 961 5178 0831
Meeting Password : Man3000
How to use the meeting ID
1. Open your Zoom Meeting and navigate to the “Join a meeting” button
2. Enter the meeting Id
3. You can then type your name into the “Your Name” highlighted in blue.
4. Now you are ready to join the webinar, finally click the “Join”
How to use the direct link
1. When you get the direct link in the email, it will be a hyperlink that you can click on which should open in a web browser, this direct link will look something like
2. If it does not open in the web browser, please copy & paste the link into your preferred web browser, we recommend Google Chrome
3. Zoom meeting will start downloading and once complete it should log you into the meeting automatically
Every second Tuesday
Frequently Asked Questions
What will I need to attend the webinar?
- We conduct the online training through TeamViewer, you require a copy of TeamViewer as well as speakers to listen to the presenter
When must I join the webinar?
- The webinar will begin at 09h00 sharp, the presenter will open the webinar at 08h30 to allow participants to join ahead of time to ensure everything is working
What must I do if I am struggling to join the webinar?
- Our whole support team is here to assist you should you have any technical issues when trying to join the webinar, please phone in as this will help us resolve any issues as quickly as possible