Thank you for booking for the upcoming desktop webinar!
What to do now?
So now that you have booked for the webinar, we have provided you with a menu within your Man3000 to join the meeting on the day of the webinar.
Inside your Man3000 software, goto – Help – User Training and select “Join Training Now”. Please see the image to your right.
At any time should you have any issues please do not hesitate to phone our support team, we are always willing to assist.
How to join the webinar
1. On the day of the training, open your Man3000 software and go to the “Help” Menu located at the top of the screen.
2. Go to the the menu that says “User Training”
3. Select “Join Training Now”
4. Please wait a minute or two for a box to popup, this will ask you for confirmation – “Do you want to join the training now?”
5. Please click “Yes” if you would like the Teamviewer session to start (This allows you to join the training)
6. Teamviewer will open up and ask you for your name. The Teamviewer “Meeting ID” will be populated already.
7. Once you have inserted your name, please click join. At that point you will join the training session.
Every second Tuesday
Frequently Asked Questions
What will I need to attend the webinar?
- We conduct the online training through TeamViewer, you require a copy of TeamViewer as well as speakers to listen to the presenter
When must I join the webinar?
- The webinar will begin at 09h00 sharp, the presenter will open the webinar at 08h30 to allow participants to join ahead of time to ensure everything is working
What must I do if I am struggling to join the webinar?
- Our whole support team is here to assist you should you have any technical issues when trying to join the webinar, please phone in as this will help us resolve any issues as quickly as possible