Man3000 DHS Wallboards
Sales force example
Presence Grid – This detailed grid view will show all stat for extension on a live basis.
- Status – Available, talking or DND
- Duration – current time in state. ie how long has an agent been available for
- Totals & Avg – Call stats for each extension
- Colour coding and alerts – Custom alerts and colour coding
Incoming support desk
Presence Detail – The tiled presence view allows team members to quickly visually see the active states of the other members. This will show you who is available, talking or on DND at a glance.
Charts and Graphs – The selected charts show you the top 4 extension with the most expense, longest talk time and highest call count for the team allowing a team leader to at a glance identify top performers.
Some of our custom controls for you to make up your wallboard
Top X calls by cost, duration and count for today:
- Pie or Doughnut
- Bar or Column
Daily summary of calls, including totals and averages.
- Vertical or horizontal views
- Totals : Ring, Duration, Count, Cost and Unanswered count
- Averages : Ring, Duration, Cost
The real-time queue system provides the ability to see callers waiting within a queue, if the caller abandoned the queue their caller ID (CLI) will be displayed for you.
The presence view can show a variety of information ranging from who is on the phone currently to unavailable and everything inbetween.
- Total count of agents with warning alerts
- Total Do Not Disturb with warning alerts
- Total count of agents currently talking
Historic Line Graph
- Optional comparison for same day last week
- Other graph types available on request
The tiled presence view allows team members to quickly visually see the active states of the other members. This will show you who is available, talking or on DND at a glance.