Editing High-Light Values
In this tutorial we will show you how to edit your High-Light information within your Man3000. We will show you how to set telephone call duration, telephone call cost and incoming ring time with an email address for notifications
- Go to “Edit” in the top menu, select “Edit High-Light Value”
- High-Light Value is an active aleart when one or more of the follow criteria
- Call Duration
- Call Cost
- Incoming Ring Time
You are welcom to edit these values by clicking on the numbers and inserting your new values
- You will need to insert an email address for the alerts to be sent to – Example@example.com needs to change to your email address.
*Note – You can add more than one email address, you will need to seperate them with a semi-colon “;“
- In the image above, when a highlighted value is triggered, the record gets logged with a green highlight. The criteria that was met will be highlighted in yellow.
*The first record did not meet any of the highlighted values set
*The second record had a ring time of 45 seconds which was more than the 30 second criteria set
*The third record had a duration of 5 minutes and 32 seconds which is longer than the 5 minute criteria set.
* The fourth record was longer that 5 minutes and cost more than R5.00 and therefor both the duration and cost were highlighted.