Man3000 Desktop Solution
Telecommunications has become a very big part of everyday
business and being able to closely monitor, analyse and control exactly how
much time and money your employees/clients are spending on the phone can be
vital in keeping your business as productive as possible. The Man3000 Desktop
range offers cost-effective solutions that can completely revolutionise the
way you run your business.
- Access to the database from multiple PC's on the network
- Multi-level password protection
- Unlimited database size
- Comprehensive reports which can be saved or exported in multiple formats
- Scheduled reports sent automatically on a regular basis
- Live graphs for quick and easy reference
- Automatic alerts for unauthorised calls
- Up-to-date cost tables and custom call costing
- Account code, pin code and phantom extension compatibility
- Client list to easily index and search specific numbers
- Fully functional Guest package
Man3000 Soft -
This is a software ONLY solution. Man3000 retrieves the call records directly
through TCP/IP connection or file transfer from the PABX.
Authentication with the Man3000 servers occurs through the client's internet connection.
Man3000 Dongle -
The dongle allows for authentication with the Man3000 servers without the need for an internet
connection at site. Retrieval of the call records is completed through TCP/IP connection to the
PABX or file transfer from the PABX.
Man3000 V7 Buffer -
These buffer boxes can connect to your PABX via Serial/RS-232 or TCP/IP and collect
and store up to 8000 call records, they also have an internal battery in case of power
failure. The buffer communicates with the Man3000 software via USB connection to the
client's PC. The latest version of the Man3000 software is included in the purchase of
a LAN or Serial buffer box.
Minimum PC Requirements
- Windows OS
- 100 MB of Hard Disk Space
- 128 MB of RAM
- Serial/RS-232, USB or TCP/IP Port
- Email or Printer Capabilities Required (for full Alerts and Reports functionality)
- No Dedicated PC Required